Sunday, May 11, 2008

misc. pics






So here are some pics from the past week or so...

--I couldn't take Sam's Kramer hair anymore, so I buzzed it off last Tuesday night. He is SO cute...he is VERY big boyish now with the buzz cut! :) (Ignore the stoned Brian look...not sure what was goin on there! LOL)


--I took a pic of the tree in our backyard..pics DO NOT do it justice...it is gorgeous right now!!


--The other Sammy pics were of him after he grabbed his cereal spoon out of the bowl that was next to him on the couch! Tricky little guy!! I couldn't believe it when I walked into the room! He was holding it pretty well, too! Not sure HOW he got it, but he did all by himself, so I'm celebrating it!!! (he was pretty proud, too!) :)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the new haircut! He is such a cutie. And, wow, that tree is beautiful!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Sheila!! :) I think he looks like such a big boy with the new 'do! :)

Barbara said...

The haircut does make him look like so a big boy. The tree is spectacular!