Let me preface this by saying that no, Luke will NOT be hunting the deer!!
I went out on the porch tonight at about 8:00 p.m., and the mom and baby were grazing out in the back yard. I opened the door to take a pic, and they weren't even bothered. When I tried to take the video, the mom got spooked for some reason, and took off, and the baby just kind of stood there and watched me for a minute before he followed her off... Brian said the mom took off the other day and he whistled to the baby and it stopped following the mom and started to come back towards him!! Not sure what that's about!! :) Then the mom gave the baby a look and he followed her back out...
They are too cool to have right in the back yard!! :)
I also had to add a pic of Franklin in the weirdest turtle sleeping position EVER!! He just cracks me up!! :)







2 comments:
Awe, cute pics. That would be really neat having nature so up close and personal.
it is VERY cool.... it still surprises me when I see them, though...i never really expect them this close in the city....we have coyotes, too, unfortunately, that walk right down the driveway in the middle of the day...those i could do without!! :)
Post a Comment