Wednesday, November 12, 2008

suck-o computer...

Ok, so either my computer SUCKS or it's the dial-up which i already know sucks, but I CANNOT post any pics other than the ones I posted of Luke's a bit back...

SO the house is coming along...we are getting the roof on...Sammy actually has a roof on his room and he is LOVING when we go in there...I cannot go out back without bringing him in the house and actually into "his room" or else he cries. I can't imagine how freaked he'll be when we can actually move in!

He of course is sick again! UGH! He gave it to Luke and Luke gave it back to him a couple of days ago, so here we go again! And Luke is STILL hacking just as bad! We can't win...at least when Sam gets sick, he only coughs now and again...when Luke gets a cold, he hacks like a madman...it's not fun...i'm desperate for it to move on already!

Well, that's about it for now...not too much else going on ...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sorry your computer is giving you fits.

Also sorry the sickies keep going back and forth between the boys. No fun.

Sheila said...

Hey Ellen! I need a new computer too, but at least I don't have the headaches of dial up, I have DSL. But I can't put any videos on my computer, which I hate since we're taking alot of Malayna these days.

Sorry to hear the boys are sick. Don't ya just love school?! I think the kids should go to school in the summer when there are less germs. Malayna has been sick with a cold and nasty cough too. Ugh!