Friday, February 6, 2009

jinx...

Could I have jinxed myself a bit more?? I have been so happy and spreading the news that Sammy is FINALLY better and sounding great, and last night he wakes up with a goopy nose and raspy cough! WTH?? I am afraid I gave it to him since I had a sore tonsil for a few days last week. God only knows... The good news is that he is acting just fine. He is coughing now and again and sneezing a bit, but he is eating ok (for Brian, anyway..little bugger!) and laughing as usual! :)
Then I thought that Luke was coming down with the stomach bug that's been going around since he was having stomach pains this morning, so I made him stay home and then he was fine!! Don't know what it was, but I am SO thankful that it's not a stomach bug!! He ended up going with his dad tonight, since he's fine. At least we dodged a bullet there! :)
Wish me luck with Sammy's Cars birthday cake Sunday morning. I am getting nervous, I know it's just a 4 yr.-old's birthday cake, but I am a perfectionist when it comes to the boys' cakes. I just want them to have great memories of them. Call me crazy!! I also enjoy doing them..it is such a rush when you finally get it done and it comes out great! :)

Ok, so off to bed for me....I will try and take some updated pics of the house tomorrow since Brian is drafting me to help him with the last windows for the house and transportation of the ceiling and floor wood into the house.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope the cake and everything went well today. Be sure and post some pictures. Sorry the sickies have been going around your house.

momtoablessing said...

I'm sure the cake will turn out great. We have the nasty cold here well atleast I do. Audrianna had a runny nose saturday-monday and now i have a runny nose and a sore throat and I'm just really worn down.