


This is Sam's new "bridge" walkway for his wheelchair...yeah, it's over the top like all of Brian's projects..just look at the garage it's attached to! :)
A way to keep everybody near and far updated on the happenin's in the Hibbard/Huber household.
5 comments:
Wow, that's awesome. Looks great. Go Brian! I love your house, and that walkway is really nice.
Thanks, Amy! Thank God Brian is handy... we had an issue with his wheelchair brake not working and he wouldn't have been able to take the bus with it like that, but Brian was able to fix it! :)
WOW! That's wonderful. Johnnie tries, but I think Emma would have missed the bus under those same circumstances. I love the sled too. I wish Johnnie could make one like that for Emma. She would love that. Can you share some other pictures of it when you get time? That would be awesome! Sammy looks so happy on it. And, did I mention that Luke looks like he is getting very tall?
Wow, that's beautiful! Brian is very talented and your home is gorgeous!
thanks, Sheila! :)
Yeah, Amy..I will post some more pics of the sled for ya.. it has been great. And yeah, Luke is about 5'6" now... he's gaining on me! :) Still a very low-key teenager, thank God! :)
Post a Comment