So Sammy is still fighting the cold. I figured it would be as long as I had it... the cough isn't too bad, just mostly in the morning... but he is refusing to drink his bottle...big issue! We are trying to up the eaten liquids and give him pops and he loves the McDonald's frappes, too. So we are hoping he goes back to the bottle since the cup is not an efficient or successful way for him to drink. I realize he probably had to give it up eventually but I'm not ready! :( So that is a stress for us now...
He went back to school today and I haven't heard anything else yet, so we'll see how he did...trying a new Tupperware sippy cup at school today..hopefully it will be the successful thing we have been looking for! :)
And so it goes....
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment