Wednesday, July 6, 2011





Guess I need to update now that school is out and Sammy is at his summer program at the moment.

The summer program is another story..we'll see if he's staying in it...there is just too much noise with the autistic boys that are in the classroom and Sammy is stressing..not good. I have requested he be transferred to the other teacher. Waiting on an answer.

So thank God school is done... spending time with my loves and hitting my sister's pool a lot. :) My niece and her family are here from AZ for a week. The girls are getting so big!

Gearing up for the 5,000 appts. we have coming up for Sammy...we got an appt. at a local hospital to get his phenol injections and more Botox done under anesthesia on Aug. 9. I can't wait...his adductors are getting way too tight.

We had a great 4th of July...went to Brian's parents and then to my sister's for dinner and fireworks. My bro did them, they were great! Sammy loved the sparklers! :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYPQhrJ6nd8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v47v-TL2Ak&NR=1

2 comments:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Sammy is a courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Dawn said...

Sounds like you're enjoying summer for the most part. Sorry that Sammy is stressing in school. That has to be tough. Hopefully he'll get moved to the other teacher and things will smooth out.