I'm bringing Sammy to the parade tomorrow. I hope he doesn't freak from the noise. I was telling him what he would see there, (ok, I was actually distracting him to eat without screaming!) and he smiled when I said we would see fire trucks there. It was like almost having a conversation with him. :)
He saw a band on TV the other day and was so excited, so I figured he is ready for it!! We'll see soon enough! :) I told him he'll LOVE the little Shriners cars! We always have to give them a standing "O" ! :) BTW--we are going Thursday afternoon to get his bath seat!! Yeah!! I can see him using it in the kiddee pool and I want to get him a sand box or have Brian make him one (so he doesn't have to use the dirty sand at the park) and I can see him using it in there, too! I can't wait!! :)
Had to include this cutie pic of Sam in the car with his Gilligan hat !! :) (Don't worry--I was stopped at a stop sign!) :)
He saw a band on TV the other day and was so excited, so I figured he is ready for it!! We'll see soon enough! :) I told him he'll LOVE the little Shriners cars! We always have to give them a standing "O" ! :) BTW--we are going Thursday afternoon to get his bath seat!! Yeah!! I can see him using it in the kiddee pool and I want to get him a sand box or have Brian make him one (so he doesn't have to use the dirty sand at the park) and I can see him using it in there, too! I can't wait!! :)
Had to include this cutie pic of Sam in the car with his Gilligan hat !! :) (Don't worry--I was stopped at a stop sign!) :)







1 comment:
Hi Ellen.
Thank you for the Blog. I am glad Sammy liked most of the parade today. Have a good trip. Keep up the good work on the Blog.
Jim
Post a Comment