So we went to Maine for a long weekend last weekend for those of you who didn't know.....the boys (all 3!) had a great time at the beach and in the pool. (the big tubby for Sammy!) :) I also got some sand and sun time to myself! Much needed! :) We also went to York's Wild Kingdom, as usual, and Sammy had a good time for most of it. He LOVED the ducks! He thought it was hysterical that they were eating his fingers! Luke always used to whine when they did that to him when he was little! :)He got hungry and cranky towards the end, but didn't we all?? :)
Did some great shopping, too, at the Kittery shops and the Trading Post! Coolest place ever, if you're into fishing and hunting, etc. The pic I included of the wood bear and the big wooden Native American is from there.
So I will include many pics...Sammy LOVED the big slide again, of course, as did Luke.... :) The pic of Luke and the rock is because he was being silly and said it looked like a pickle! Goof ball! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment