Saturday morning we had a doe and her new fawn in the driveway next to my bedroom! The baby is too cute! It looks just like Bambi with the spots and everything! :) I got 2 pics, one of them walking away from me and one of them later feeding in the field in the backyard. It still amazes me to see them so close. They really don't mind people too much.
I also had to include the latest cutie-patootie pics of Sammy from this morning. I was trying to snap a picture of him with his stuffed truck book in his mouth, but he laughs when you take a picture, so it kept falling out. Then it just turned into a game for him. So I just got pics of him laughing instead. Too cute!! :)







3 comments:
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!! CHECK MY BLOG TO SEE WHAT I MEAN :)
Sammy is such a cutie and so are the deer
thanks! :)
Post a Comment