We had Luke's bday party last Sunday while Annie was home. His theme was dragons, as one of his favorite book series lately is Eragon. Mary did an awesome job (of course) with the decorations. Of course, the bad mom that I am, I forgot to take pics of them, so I will have to get some from Mary to post here. Luke had a great time! :) He loved his cake. It really didn't take me very long, it wasn't too bad. Luke and I improvised with what we had at home for decorations on him. Not bad, hah??
Note the faux look of surprise on his face since he had already picked out his presents from us! :)
I'm also including a cutie pic of Sammy sleeping . I found him like that when I went in to wake him up. Too funny! He never sleeps like that! :)







3 comments:
Ellen- the cake is to cute! Good job!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!
* I scrolled down to show Adam the 'fish pic' and he said he'd have been proud of that one too! *
thanks! It didn't take me too long to do the cake, either...it was a pretty simple recipe!
(Tell Adam I WAS pretty proud! That was DEFINITELY the BIGGEST fish I ever caught! My sister caught a bigger one, but we don't talk about that! hee,hee... :)
in the pic of luke with the games or dvds (whatever they are) next to his head...how much of a hibbard does he look like?!! he looks like a combo of you and mary when you were younger. how strong are our genes??!!
Post a Comment