So Sammy's new glasses came in today. Wrong color, however. They are supposed to be blue--way cuter than the tan/peach color that these are. The frames have little teddy bears that you can't see from far away. They are re-ordering the right ones for us and he should have them in less than a week. He's still a cutie-patootie, anyway! :) (The picture of him with the toy ring on his head is because Luke asked Sam if he wanted a "halo" and put it on his head!) :) His eye is still crossing with the glasses on, and when I put them on me, I couldn't see ANYTHING far away. It was wicked fuzzy! SO if he has decent vision like I do, (not perfectly20/20 but close enough) what does it look like for him?? I have to call the eye doc and see what he says. It is worrying me now! That's a lot of money to screw with his vision for a SOMEtimes wandering eye! :(
(P.S. Doesn't he look like he's wearing mem's glasses?) hee, hee.... :)







No comments:
Post a Comment