Saturday, June 7, 2008

update pics






Here are some more pics of the house work. We were supposed to have concrete poured on Friday, but the rain poured instead! :(

So I assume we'll be getting it on Monday. I also included a pic of our new driveway! It's too cool and so real now! :)

Included are also some cutie pics of Sammy and Luke. (I realized how sad it is that I was excited to see that Sam had a pillow for his nap with Brian on Friday and he was on it the right way when I went in to get him because we never give him a pillow at least at night because he'll arch and suffocate himself. So I was excited to see him having SOMEthing like a typical kid, and I HAD to take a pic.) Such is life for me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike saw a coyote in your foundation the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

ellen :) said...

They walk by the house all the time in the middle of the day! We are kind of getting used to them by now.... sad, hah?? :)

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Wow! I can't wait to see more of the house pictures. How exciting :) Sammy is really getting so big!