Thursday, June 26, 2008

pics 6/25






We have a cute chipmunk that lives in the stone wall next to the driveway and I threw some of the dried corn kernels we got for the deer (I know, it's not allowed..they didn't like it anyway..) out on the driveway and he stuffed his cheeks FULL of it! I mean, STUFFED! It's amazing how much they can fit in there! :)


I also took some pics of the foundation that is now poured and tarred! Yippee! Well, at least we have a cellar now! :)-


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Ellen!

A foundation - how exciting! Each phase of building gets more and more exciting! Love the chipmunk pics! Malayna loves to watch the chipmunks around here and my sister has taught her to call them "munk". It's quite cute!

ellen :) said...

I can't wait to meet that little sweetie Malayna!! Any news on our plans for the end of July??

I am posting more pics today of the delivery of the actual log house parts! YAH!! :)