Ok, so the actual log house parts came this morning!! Yippee!! It is weird to see it as a "puzzle" as Sammy and I call it, I can't wait to get going on it! We got approval from the plumbing inspector on the underground plumbing stuff today, so we (ok, Mike :) can backfill the foundation tomorrow, and if all goes well, we will get the basement floor poured on Thursday. It is weird to see the foundation getting backfilled...it is getting real finally! They also did the curb cut for us on Monday so we now have a blacktopped driveway entrance. (little things keep me going!) :) (The only pics I have of the curb cut so far are the ones Luke took for me that don't really show very much detail.) I put the Mike pic on here for Jessica so she can see her man workin' hard! :) LOL
The last pic is of Sam and I making a shameless plug for the cedar log home company in our complimentary hats! :) Sammy LOVED his!! (We also got key chains and t shirts! I think we spent enough...that was the least they could do!) :) We got this giant sign for the company too, that Brian can't wait to put out by the road to advertise our construction to the world! :)







3 comments:
hahah thanks! he's been SOOOO mad about things his boss has been doing on your job..he's had to go back and fix the boss' mistakes!! whos doggy?
oh and p.s. kim sawyer said hello
that's our ass ex-neighbor's dog! She's a sweet dog, but they let her roam all over everyone's property and crap and pee everywhere! :( And they are the ones who were worried about us having our permits in order!! It's called a leash law, dammit! They moved out today, it was the closing on their house sale...we'll see who moves in...
Post a Comment