Thursday, July 10, 2008

new car, Sammy's chores, and house updates...






Hello, all!

We bought a 2006 Honda CR-V yesterday and I got to bring it home today! Yippee! We had to have something taller because I am tired of winding myself into a pretzel to get Sam in and out of the car! Brian and I are killing our backs! I also wanted something with an open back area for his adaptive stroller, so I don't have to keep taking it apart everytime I go somewhere! Talk about a PITA! :(


ANywho, I also included some pics of Sammy mowing the lawn...he LOVES the mower and the ATV, too! My little adrenaline junkie! :)


The house is now getting "plates" put on the foundation, which is wood to basically attach the actual house to, if I'm understanding it correctly. Brian says it's slow going, but I think he's almost done with this part. Thank goodness for his dad, Chuck, being here everyday no matter how hot it is, to help! They had a be-a-u-tiful day today...breezy, cool and sunny! :)


Luke is out there everyday , too, bright and early working off the ridiculously expensive bow that Brian just got him....I'll have to have him pose with it sometime so I can post some pics! He is LOVING the thing! (Apparently it's a grown-up bow with adjustable tension so he can pull it and it will grow with him.)

No comments: