Thursday, August 7, 2008

ready for the Cape...

YEAH, baby!! I am so psyched!! We are headed to Cape Cod (that's that finger in the Atlantic for my readers out west and down south!) on Saturday!!! Can't wait!! I think I have everything, now I just have to pack! UGH! :P

Not really sure how Mary's going to fit all of my crap in her car... hmmm.... ;)

2 comments:

momtoablessing said...

Hey its just good ol me I hope u either had fun or are having fun on your vacation. Sorry I haventkept in contact im never on the boards and well its been hectic here Auds been pretty sick all sorts of issues email me so we can keep in touch

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Hmmm... I KNOW you're back and school has either started or is soon starting- but Hun, I'm not giving you a blog break (unless I deem necessary, I don't deem it! haha you know you love me!) Get yo' bootay back and update us!