I made sunflower cupcakes for my teaching assistant's b-day yesterday. They were relatively easy and were pretty quick to make. Next time I'll get the real Wilton food coloring so the frosting is greener and I forgot to get the candies for the leaves. These are the things that I am learning as I go! They were much appreciated anyway! :) I enjoy making them, it's very therapeutic for me....
So Luke is on the mend from a bug he caught over the weekend, I'm assuming when he went to the Boston Aquarium with his dad. The exhibit must have been "Cooties Under the Sea". :)
I always know when he's feeling better when he starts teasing his mom! :) (Can't imagine that he got that from me or anything!) ;)
So Luke is on the mend from a bug he caught over the weekend, I'm assuming when he went to the Boston Aquarium with his dad. The exhibit must have been "Cooties Under the Sea". :)
I always know when he's feeling better when he starts teasing his mom! :) (Can't imagine that he got that from me or anything!) ;)
This is the only way that I can seem to get a pic of Mr. Big Boy lately, candid shots when he has no idea I'm snapping it...of course those pics suck, but what can ya do?? So I measured him the other day and he is now 5'4" ! Ugh! Gee, that's ONLY 2 inches in 6 months!! I need to stop feeding him or something...only 4 more inches til he catches up with me!! Oye, my little boy...where'd he go??? :(







4 comments:
Wow Ellen! You are taller than my husband. My oh my on Luke growing so much lately. He's going to be tall. Glad he is feeling better.
I love your cupcakes!! You are getting to be quite the baker extraordinaire!
Hes taller then me and those cupcakes are awesome
Beautiful cupcakes, Ellen! You're really getting good! And wow, Luke is taller than me already! Glad he's feeling better and I hope no one else gets it!
thanks for the compliments, ladies!!
Yeah,he's a tall one! Hard for him to get away from the tall genes when his dad is 6'3" ! (My ex-husband)
He went back to school today and was happy to go! :)
The rest of us are still well at the moment, thank goodness! :)
Post a Comment