In the new house, BABY! It's great..still unpacking, but things are pretty well set up... Toby (our dog) and Mellow (my poo-poo kitty) are back living with us again. My poor parents have their own lives back after fostering for us for 3 years! :)
Luke is loving having the dog back and being able to have time with his friends before school starts. :) Getting up earlier this year since the bus will be arriving earlier to get him this year, and now he has a long driveway to walk down! Poor Luke ;)
I have started school myself. Professional development crap right now and then Tuesday the kids start with a half day. We start with full days after that and then we have Labor Day off and then back to the official school day! ugh!
Sammy likes his new room, toby does too for some reason.... He goes in there with me whenever I go to change Sam. Too funny!
Brian is now officially a stay-at-home-dad! He is laid off anyway, so he is staying with Sammy all day while I bring home the bacon!! LOL :) He is loving the nap everyday!! ;)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Congrats, Ellen! I'm so happy to hear that you're in the house and the "family" is reunited! Bummer that summer is over and school is starting up. Malayna starts on Monday. Is Sammy going again this fall? Hope it's a great year!
Sammy is starting for 4 days a week next week, 3 hours a day. thanks! :)
Yay, Ellen!! This is great news, and I am so happy for you all!! Don't you love the smell of new things, like new houses and cars?? This is so exciting!!
thanks, Amy! it is great, starting out fresh! ;) BTW, love Emma's new glasses! She is too cute! :)
Awesome that you are in the new house. You'll have to put up some pics soon. Good luck with your school start, we go back Tuesday. I'm ready.
Post a Comment