Friday, September 11, 2009

Sammy in school

Sammy started his preschool program on Wednesday and Brian actually left him yesterday right away and he was fine. My little man! He likes school and loves that he can torture me with the fact that he gets to go play with his friends and with MY friends (his OT) and I have to go to school and WORK! (This is how I leave everyday--it makes him laugh so he doesn't cry when I go. He is such a cutie!

Luke is not too crazy about 7th grade. He likes almost all of his teachers but he says it's overwhelming with everything to remember. We are discussing several ways to deal with this. He is starting back up with the sax again and doing band at school which will be great! He's happy about it! :)

We got our official new couch after a set back with our first new couch having issues. Good to recline! :)


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay, Sammy! Malayna loves preschool this year too - finally! Now let's hope we can keep them healthy!!

Dawn said...

So glad he's having a good time in school! WTG Sammy!

I hope Luke does well in 7th grade. Such fun times. I'm a sax player btw. I hope he keeps up with it.