Monday, September 21, 2009

house pics.... FINALLY






Hey everybody! Finally got to take some pics of the house this weekend. Don't mind the messes and the unfinished parts of the house, like my bathroom (with the lovely cat litter box in it!) that has yet to have a working shower installed. It's ok, I can wait! ;) We also don't have doors on our closets yet, so you have to look at the crap in them! AHHH! :)



2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG!! I love it!! I love, love the walls and the floors! You have great taste. I have the same bedspread (red quilt) on my bed!! Yours looks cleaner though, hah! The floors are so NICE!! I love the kitchen too. You have plenty of space to make a lot of cool cakes! Sammy looks sweet sitting at the table hugging that stuffed animal!! When can I move in? LOL!!

ellen :) said...

hee, hee, Amy! You are welcome ANY time, girl! But only if you bring Emma to visit with Sammy! ;)

BTW--Love the "vampire" look with her missing teeth! Too cute! :)

I have yet to find 2 seconds to make anything since we moved in! I can't seem to even find time to get on Facebook! ;) Maybe for Luke's birthday! :)