Happy Birthday my sweet young man..... the first love of my life! :)
12 years later and you are still my everything! Even more so now! I love you more than ever and you make me so happy to be able to call you my son! :) I am officially old now that I have a 12 year old! ;)
Some pics from the party on Sunday....
Can he get any more grown up???? :) (And Sammy loves to be "wrapped up" in the wrapping paper!) :)
Don't laugh at my chihuahua cupcake on the cake! Brian said it looked like a pig and I think it looked like a cartoon wolf! HA! :) Luke told me it looked like a chiwi, maybe he was just being nice because he wanted his presents! ;) LOL Anyway, he thought it was cute! (Half the problem was that I couldn't find my decorating stuff! UGH! I finally did by the end of the night! Good timing, hah??? :)







4 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke! Was something gifted with the new IPod Nano that has camera capabilities? Lucky dude. Love the pics of Sammy with the wrapping paper. Too cute.
P.S. Love the "wolf looking" cupcake. Sorry honey. It's adorable though. You know I couldn't bake an edible cupcake much less a pretty one.
Happy Birthday Luke! And even with a 12 year old son you're still younger than me!
thanks, ladies!
Yeah, Dawn...that was the big ticket item he asked for from the aunts and uncles and grandparents this year! He is very lucky to have such a generous family! :)
Sheila, you make me feel better about having a 12 year old! TOO FUNNY! :)
Post a Comment