Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Apple "picking-up" on Sunday






So we went to a cute farm and orchard in Williamstown on Sunday. They had a great petting zoo, even Luke who's too cool for the family stuff anymore, had a good time! He really liked the llama, not sure why! :) Sammy got to feed the goats and loved it! He thought the giant pig was too funny! :) Thank goodness for my ingenious husband who made a wooden prop for his Special Tomato chair to fit into the wagon.

The only problem was the fact that there were NO apples left on the trees! I take that back, there was ONE! I took a pic! :) So we just went apple picking-up instead! Luke posed faux picking an apple off a tree just to be fresh! :) The boys loved the apples to eat and Sammy and I just made an apple pie! He IS my cinnamon fiend! :)

We also went for one last fishing excursion on Monday with our day off and froze our tookus's off on the middle of the lake. Not to mention the fact that 15 minutes out, Brian caught a great pickerel and also a treble hook in the web part of his hand! Not pleasant....thank God I have a mom stomach! ;) He managed to cut it out, and wiped it off and went back to fishing! Of course, we got nothing else, but it was still nice to spend some time with my 2 "older boys". :)

No comments: