Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas....

So things are insane this time of year of course! Tis the season! ;)

My sister is coming in 8 days! Yah! Can't wait! She comes from Reno and is staying with us for 8 days.

School is chaotic of course...lots of paperwork and testing, etc., etc..... The boys are well at the moment...Sammy was sneezing this weekend and I Zicamed him all weekend so we'll see if it turns into anything. Hopefully not!

We went and got our Christmas tree on Saturday...good thing we did, because it poured all day yesterday. Brian got half the lights on last night, then had to go to bed since he gets up at 4:00 to go to work. God bless him! :)

Santa sent an email message to Sammy a couple of weeks ago... very cool website that allows you to personalize an actual video message of Santa including your kid's name, etc. Sammy loved it! :)

Gotta finish the shopping, damnit! :( I am always so bad about this, but it's hard when you're trying to shop with a little one attached! Gotta get a babysitter this weekend and just be done with it already! Gotta order a bit online...might wanna get that done tonight before shipping costs me a fortune! ;) Oye, the joy of the season! :)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey Ellen! We're in the midst of the Christmas crazies too! Malayna is more into this year which is nice. I'd love to know what site you did the video santa message on, she'd love that. I did most of my shopping online this year through Amazon. So much easier and free shipping! If you sign up for the Amazon Mom program you get free Prime shipping for a few months, which is perfect this time of year! I saved a bundle on shipping and tax alone and their prices can't be beat alot of the time! Happy shopping!

ellen :) said...

Sheila,

I went to portablenorthpole (.com, i believe) to do the video...
I really feel so much better having finished most of my shopping online the other night...if you can get the deals and the shipping right, you've got it made! :)

Amy said...

I am finally finished with my shopping, and I did most of it online too. Emma just cannot take the crowds. Neither can I. I look forward to just enjoying the next week leading up to Christmas now. I love the holidays, but I HATE the stress that comes with it. And, I really think I put it on myself, worrying about getting just the right gifts, not leaving anyone out, etc., etc.

Happy Holidays!!

ellen :) said...

I hear ya, Amy! :) Glad you're done...enjoying the kids @ this time of year is what it's all about! :)