Wednesday, November 24, 2010






Got the boys' pictures done @ Sears last Sat. What a nightmare! :( They were extremely unaccommodating and even outright rude! His photographer was great, she was the mom of one of Sam's friends from preschool last year. I will NEVER be going there EVER again and am passing on the experience to everyone I know so that they do not give their business to them either! The pics came out well, regardless.... Sorry I can't get them to rotate the right way... :(

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Love these pics! That sucks that Sears was so bad. Was it at the Berkshire Mall? We got Malayna's pictures done there for several years, until she started getting school pics, and they were pretty good. Our only complaint was the long wait despite having an appointment.

Amy said...

I really like the pics too! I really love the last one. I like seeing that little missing tooth. Those boys are so handsome.

Dawn said...

The pictures look great! I'm sorry you had a bad experience though. I also vowed never to go to Sears and thankfully haven't with Ashley. It's just never a pleasant experience there.

ellen :) said...

yeah, it was Sheila... never again!
I always had a fine time with Luke when he was little @ Sears, but apparently they don't give 2 craps about people with SN kids. :(