






Totally forgot to post about our trip towards the end of Oct. to Sesame Place in PA. About a 4 hour drive, but worth it! Sammy was able to go on a few rides with Brian, but seeing his joy at seeing and meeting the characters was priceless! :)
A way to keep everybody near and far updated on the happenin's in the Hibbard/Huber household.
4 comments:
This looks like such a fun trip! We wanted to take Malayna but we were afraid the characters would scare her. Sammy looks so happy with them! I don't think Malayna would sit on their laps.
What fun! Sammy looks like he was have a blast. He looked so excited to meet those characters. I was afraid of big characters like that at his age, brave boy! I was so shy. I remember I flipped out once when I met Big Bird at an ice show. I was about 5 or six. Clowns still freak me out. True story! Hee Hee!
What a neat place!! I would love to go there. I wonder if I could meet Prairie Dawn?
Glad you had a good time.
we didn't see her in the parade, sorry, Dawn! ;)
Post a Comment