Tuesday, November 16, 2010

long time, no see...








......And I'm back! ;)


Life is just too crazy lately! The poor blog is always the first to suffer. :(
So, school for me is stressful as always...paperwork and mandates galore....the kids keep me coming in! :)
Luke just got his report card...did well, but as a teenager, we had to have the conversation that if you are getting a B instead of an A or A+ because there were assignments not handed in, then that's a BIG issue with your mom teacher! But he just did an amazing piece of writing for Eng. Comp. last night that blew me away! My boy rocks! :) This is the kid that was beat down in first grade for his writing skills by his horrific first grade teacher! He is stronger than her demeaning comments! :)

Sammy is doing well... he likes school even though he is still not eating very well. He is enjoying walking with his walker even in his AFOs. He uses it for gym and it's great that he's being active with the kids. He is even doing recess with some of the equipment. :) We have his conference tonight and then I have mine with my school kids. Long night for me! :(

Can't wait for the short week next week! Yay! :)

Included are some cutie pics... :) (My sister would kill me if she knew I was posting this funny pic of her with Sammy/Elmo!) ;) lol

3 comments:

Amy said...

It sounds like both of the boys are doing fabulously.

Go Luke! I love hearing that he is such a good writer, especially since that stinky teacher could have squashed his confidence.

Yay Sammy! I love, love hearing that he is using his walker in gym. That's fantastic. I think it wonderful that he likes school, and I love knowing that he is being included in physical activities. Now that sounds like fun.

Awesome work handsome boys!!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Amy... I am so proud of the both of them! :)
Sorry, I am just now including the pics! :)

Amy said...

So handsome!