I guess I have a blog, don't I?? LOL
I am so bad about keeping this up since school started back up...
quick update on the not so exciting life of the Hibbard/Hubers.... Sammy and I caught our first cold of the season... Sammy didn't really get any bad symptoms but now he has a cough which is perfect timing because he has his dental work under anesthesia on Wed. ugh! I will be SO pissed if we have to reschedule! We have waited 2 months for this appt. We also have a boring recheck in Northampton tomorrow at 4:00 that I have to take a half day off of work for. Hour drive for pretty much a 5 minute appt. Hate those!
Luke will also be turning 13 on Wed.! Oye, my little boy is growing up WAY too fast! He is doing great in school! Has all A's, SO FAR! ;)
Sammy is doing ok in school...having some feeding issues, not eating so well for them, I have had some issues with having to give instructions several times for him, but I am trying to be patient. He came home on Friday with licorice of all things! Ugh!
So it goes....
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Thanks for the update Ellen! It's a busy time of year for sure.
Sorry that Sammy is having eating troubles at school. Licorice?? Yikes.
I hope you don't have to reschedule the appt and Sammy gets rid of the cough.
Hey Ellen! So sorry to hear you and Sammy were feeling under the weather. I hope you're both better now and I hope you were able to keep your appointments. And Happy Belated Birthday Luke! Wow, 13!!!
Not sure how I missed this post. I hope you guys are feeling better. Happy Belated Birthday Like!
Oops. Sorry, Luke! I made a serious typo in my previous post. I do this commenting thing too late. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment