Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Student of the Month

So Sammy's principal nominated him to be the student of the month for his whole school for the month of March! Yah, Sammy! :) She wrote a very cool letter for him...very sweet! I even got a window cling for my car! LOL

I have pics I will post later at home...he had a whole school assembly to celebrate..everybody clapped and later everybody in the hall was giving him high fives! :) Awesome! :)

He was so proud of himself as so were we! (And Luke was chosen for his school back in December!) Those are my boys!!!! :)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

You SHOULD be proud! You've got 2 great boys there! That's great that your school does something like that! If ours did, I'm sure Malayna would be selected. Everybody in her school knows her and says "hi" when we go to school functions. It's great!

Amy said...

Oh Sheila, that is wonderful. Congratulations Sammy! I wish more schools would do things like that for kids. It might motivate children and help them enjoy school more. That is so cool that you get a cling for the back of your car. Emma loves clings.

ellen :) said...

Thanks, ladies! :) They are 2 good boys! I am very blessed and thank God everyday that he gave me them! :) What stinks is that I have privacy glass on my car and the cling doesn't show.. We're still getting snow here so I'm afraid to put the cling on the outside of the car! :(
Sheila, I'm glad that Malayna is liking school and that she is getting the attention she DESERVES! :)