Wednesday, March 9, 2011

YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So.......... YAH!!!!!!!!! :) Gotta share.... I emailed Sammy's teacher this morning to suggest him being included in a regular ed. kindergarten class for reading. (Mostly because I found out last week that he is doing a horrifically boring special ed reading program supplemented with a program that requires gross motor hand tapping that the 1:1 isn't even doing with Sammy. When I asked what he is doing @ that time, i was told, "Well, he's watching the other kids and seeing them do it!" WHAT?!!) Anywho.... the teacher I requested he be in with is best friends with my sister and loves Sammy, so she is going to include him in her class for Reading and she is super excited about it! I can't wait! I am thanking God for making someone so special in Sammy's life! :) I am so happy that he will be in with kids modeling appropriate behavior and being challenged with his reading skills!

Yah! :)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That's great too! I'm sure Sammy will love checking out all the other kids too!