Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dang it's hot..and Sammy in his new Pacer...





OMG---it's like 90 degrees out today! Ugh! Sammy went in the pool and had a ball splashing around. He LOVES to splash ME, especially when I tell him NOT to! :) Little bugger! :) I couldn't get any pics today, but I will post some of him last time he went in...Luke was the photographer! :)

Luke had a friend from school over today and they were practicing their WWE moves in the kiddie pool. I wish I had a pic of THAT! It was a sight to behold! :) We are all enjoying our summer vacation. Well earned this year, let me tell ya! ;)

Sammy also had Speech therapy this morning and she told me that he is so smart that she really wants to get him recognizing pics of things and being able to name them so he can use a computer augmentive speech device. She said she knows he will be able to do it. She also said again that she believes he will have "words" but that she doesn't think that his mouth will be able to keep up with all of the thoughts that his brain is coming up with! Kind of a compliment and a stab in the heart at the same time! And so it goes....that seems to be how things go for us...

Anywho...before Speech, I had Sam in his Pacer and here are some pics of him with his AFO's. I didn't bother putting his shoes on , it was only for a few minutes.

3 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

I LOVE the pool pics! Sammy is sooo cute!

ellen :) said...

Thanks Jess!

Salvini said...

did you show sammy what we do if we're in the pool and we hear thunder??? HHAHAHAHH