It was such a nice day today that Sam and I went to the special needs park! (Luke slept over Patty's last night after a loonngg day of fishing on the boat with Pep and John. ) He (and I ) get upset because he can't do everything there, but we do what we can! :) These are some pics of him doin' his thing! :) (He actually was "sitting" on his own when he was "playing" in the sand. Even though he wa sleaned over and it was for a brief moment, it looks great to me!! :) Enjoy the pics! (Sorry they're such a weird perspective, I was taking them trying to hold him up in most of them!) He also figured out how to keep himself in the "big boy" swing by leaning FORWARD instead of falling back! I thought it was pretty clever, except that his legs are long and he almost reaches the ground when swinging!! He was smiling at the woman talking to her baby on the swing next to us! :) (We gave up trying to use the special needs swings because he just slides down out of it. Uggh! ) :(
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
i'm a little jealous of the big tic tac toe thingie..i might go there and play! heehee
Post a Comment