Thursday, June 28, 2007

Luke and Sammy.. Whoa :)





Last night, Luke decided he would ACTUALLY interact with Sam!! Believe it or not!! :) He wanted Sam to try a Bing Cherry in his new little chewer device that we bought for him so he can have food and not choke on it. (Luke loves them, so he thinks Sam should!) :) He put it in the chewer, and went over to Sam and said, "Hey, Sam...Do you want a cherry?" (in a VERY sweet voice!) :) Sammy was like, whoa...he's TALKING to me. :) I included a pic above.... I HAD to take a pic of it! :)
I also included some cutie-patootie pics of Sammy , I couldn't resist!
I also couldn't resist embarassing Brian!! He put Sammy's floaty swimmy sweater on his head to make Sam laugh! Except we ALL laughed! HA, HA!!! :)

1 comment:

Salvini said...

well, the way i figure it, luke's doing pretty good, cause it took me like 12 years to warm up to the idea of a younger sibling! i wouldn't of shared my cherries!! :)