Sunday, March 9, 2008




Thought I would lighten the mood of the blog with some cute pics after that last downer post...

The pic of Sam in bed I took because usually when I go in there first thing in the morning, he is on his back like when he goes to sleep, just spun around from arching. That morning, he had rolled himself over onto his LEFT side! That is NEVER a side he puts himself on because he always arches to the right. I couldn't believe it so I had to document with a pic! :)

The other pics are Sammy helping Daddy with the house plans. He had the highlighter ready to go! :)

1 comment:

Salvini said...

oh my GOD he is sooooo long!! ahh and that look he's giving you in bed is priceless, it's like take that mom see what i can do? he totally knows why you're taking that pic.