So the 2 boys ;) (Brian and Sammy) are on the road to recovery finally. For those of you that didn't know, Brian came home Thurs. night sick as a dog with a horrible cough and fever. Sammy came down with it Saturday morning. Brian is finally starting to sound better, or at least he's not waking me up all night anymore, and Sammy's cough has loosened up and his fever had only lasted for a day and a half. Thank goodness! He is starting to eat well again, although Memere discovered that he must have a sore throat because he will eat the fruit with sugar in it...otherwise, not so much...poor guy! He is acting much better! He is laughing at everything I do now...of course, his mom's a wing nut! :) He ate a whole dinner tonight and had some cereal before bed. The only thing now is that I have to melt ice cream and give him his Zonegran in it for him to take it now. I'm not sure why, but he's off of the yogurt kick now, which makes giving bitter meds harder. Although, I guess he IS mine and Brian's son...that could definitely have something to do with the ice cream fetish! hee, hee.... :)
Sorry, no new pics...I'll have to take some soon!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Ugh no fun with the sickies! I'm glad they are feeling better and hopefully no one else gets sick! Spring is here! No more sickies!
I am glad sammy's doing better. I may or may not have to cancel Audriannas party this saturday call me Friday and I will be able to tell you, 4 weeks of the sickies here and I just want it to be over with.
Post a Comment