Wednesday, April 2, 2008

hee, hee...new pic of my little geek...



hee, hee...just had to take this pic...between the glasses (I've been trying to be good about him wearing them at least after we get home at night) and the alfalfa from the tubby the night before, he just looked like a little geek... too cute!! He cracks me up!


Thanks for the comments, ladies...it IS a relief that the house doesn't sound TOO much like a TB ward anymore! :) Sammy was cranky for Grampa today and me for most of the night, but I gave him Tylenol in case he had a sinus headache, or something, (really sucks that he can't tell me!) and he was ok at bedtime. Maybe he just needed some sleep! Who knows... I am praying it was a one day deal...he is really unbearable with the constant whining...


Jenny---check your email.....



3 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Loving the geek :) I say that with LOVE! His glasses are so cute!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Jess! :)

Dawn said...

He looks adorable in those glasses! I'm totally blaming you Ellen for promoting geekdom over there, not that I should talk. ;)