Thursday, April 3, 2008

Luke "Air Softing"


Thought I would post a pic of Luke going out to "Air Soft" with Brian and his friend today after school.


Nice pose, hah?? My big "little man"! :)

5 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

CRAZY! He's just to big!!!!!!

ellen :) said...

seriously...he's almost as tall as me...and I'm tall...he's already in like a 9 1/2 men's shoe! AAHH!

Dawn said...

Joe just had to have a soft air gun for Christmas. I guess crazy kids shoot each other with them for fun! I wouldn't find that fun at all. You haven't been shot yet have you Ellen?

ellen :) said...

yeah, Dawn...that's EXACTLY what they do! Sometimes they shoot targets, and the rest of the time each other! (with goggles on, of course!) :) I haven't been shot yet...that would be the last of the air soft gun... :)

Dawn said...

Kids these days! Glad you haven't been shot yet. I just find it funny that you have to be 16 for soft air guns and only 10 for BB guns. But you don't really shoot people with BB guns. Insane!