Monday, September 29, 2008

AAHH.. Luke is 11






Oye... is it possible?? My sweet little boy who was once obsessed with the dig-digs is now 11 !?!?

And obsessed with hunting and fishing ?!?! He just went out tonight to Dick's to get a 3-D deer target for his new "grown up" bow. So if you happen by the house and see Luke shooting at a deer, it's only fake for target practice! :) He respects the cutie mom and baby we have in the backyard.


Even though today's his official birthday (3:56 p.m.) we had his birthday party last night with a Simpson's theme. Very cool decorations, of course, thanks to Mary! :) He had a great time and loved the gifts... Thanks everybody! I am going to try and post some pics, including the Bart cake. (Which was SO much easier since I bought the cake undecorated, and only had to draw the Bart on myself instead of having to bake AND decorate!) :) I think it came out pretty well for me not getting the Hibbard art gene! ;) Luke loved it, which is the most important thing! :)


Happy Birthday, love of my life!!!!!!!!!! :)


4 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Love the cake!

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Sheila! :)

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! I too love the cake, it's awesome!

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Dawn! :)