My "little" man officially started middle school today! OMG...what the hell happened to my life?? I swear it was yesterday that he was watching his "dig-dig" movie and making Mem and Pep wear the "bad witch" hat while watching The Wizard of Oz for the thousandth time in a row! ;)
I asked him this morning if I could cry as he left like I did when I dropped him off at Kindergarten. (He DIDN'T cry, of course, back then!) Today was the same thing... yeah, Mom, whatever, BYE! And then he was out the door and on a new path in life! UGH! I feel like I am losing my innocent, sweet baby to the real world! I am NOT ready even though he insists he is!
:(
I also started on a new path...my official first day of school with the little ones. (Ok, fourth grade, but they still feel like "little" ones to me after fifth grade!) My class seems good so far...they are so young acting which I consider a good thing after experiencing 9 years of back talking and fresh 10 and 11 year olds! I am hoping to make this a great year in the "Hibbard Quad" ! (I am teaching with my two sisters this year for those of you who don't know....
I am going to try and post some pics again...I REALLY need to get some recent pics of the house on here! It is really coming along! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment