Thursday, September 11, 2008

So Sam started preschool on Tuesday. Brian went with him for a little while and then left when he looked happy. The teacher said he did well for the rest of the class... Brian went back to pick him up and check the carseat on the bus, and they ended up just keeping him on the bus and bringing him home. The bus monitor said he laughed the whole way home and Brian said he cried when he had to get off the bus and had to say goodbye to the bus driver.

I know this is probably my imagination, but he seemed so grown up when I got home from school. I told him he didn't need me anymore and he just laughed. I guess that says it all!! :)-
He'll be going again tomorrow and then I'll decide if we will bump him up to more days next week or in the next few weeks. He is done with therapy at the private place now since he'll be starting at school, thank goodness! And now he'll be getting way more!! :)

Luke is loving middle school...i guess my freaking out for him getting lost and picked on was for nothing because he is doing fine! :) Thank goodness for that! :)

The house is coming along slowly but surely...as long as the weather continues to cooperate we'll be ok! :)

That's it for now.... school is going well for me at the moment... we'll see as more commands come down the line, but I love my little ones...they are really little... and too cute! Thankfully they are still innocent and sweet...what a difference a year makes!! :)

1 comment:

momtoablessing said...

Hey thats great that sammys in preschool now. And its not you imagination when Audrianna started preschool in may when she came home she too seemed alot more grown up and the things shes learned at school and what shes starting to do is amazing. I have a feeling Sammy is going to amaze u