Sunday, October 26, 2008

prayers, please...

Please send your prayers of strength to Brian's family. His uncle Jim (Cathy's brother) passed away suddenly this morning. It is a shock to us all and we are praying hardest for his son and daughter, both teenagers. Thank you for any prayers you can share...

6 comments:

momtoablessing said...

sending my prayers over

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Jenny! We appreciate them!

Dawn said...

Ellen - I am so sorry for your loss. Those poor kids of his, I couldn't imagine losing a parent as a teen. Prayers assured.

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Dawn. We appreciate the prayers.. We went to Boston today to the funeral service and the burial. It was very hard being that it was such a shock..he was 58.... The kids seemed very strong considering..they both got up and spoke at the service. More than I could have done!

Sheila said...

Ellen - I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. My dad died when he was 56 and it was a shock too. It's horrible! I was 21 though, not a teenager. My heart goes out to his kids.

ellen :) said...

Thank you, Sheila... i'm sorry about your dad... i am very lucky to still have my parents around..i thank God every day...