Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sammy-lo-lammy


I went in to wake Sammy up yesterday morning and he was all snuggled up on his Lightning McQueen body pillow (I'm doing that so he won't cough and throw up again!) and had the mouth open catching flies!! He was too funny, I had to snap a pic! :)


So we went to his routine check-up appt. with Dr. Dempsey today and found out he has a double ear infection! WTH!? Poor guy has been acting ok, so I had no idea!! Thank goodness we went to the appt. today!! He's on the meds now so hopefully everything will clear up soon and he'll be on the mend...at least he slept ok last night... I'm hoping for the same tonight... mommy and daddy are much more pleasant when they get sleep !! :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh man, poor little guy with his EI. That sounds miserable. Hope he gets better soon. Cute pic even catching flies.

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Dawn! He is still not eating wonderfully, but is acting like good 'ol Sammy! ;)