Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh, my Sammy man....
















Here are some pics of Sammy in the tubby and trying his glasses out again. (with the Brian haircut) :)





He got a cute turtle shower for the tubby from the Easter Bunny. Ok, he knew it was from me because he was with me at Target when I got it and couldn't resist making a big deal out of it! :)


I made the Easter egg cupcakes to bring to our family functions. I think they came out cute. Relatively easy....

8 comments:

Dawn said...

I love seeing Sammy in his glasses! So cute, cute, cute!!! Your Easter cupcakes were awesome! I'm very much impressed.

ellen :) said...

Thanks, Dawn! :) Unfortunately, he arches when he has them on, and then they end up under his nose! :)

Sheila said...

Sammy looks so grown up with his glasses on! Love the cupcakes too!

ellen :) said...

thanks, Sheila!! He does look so old! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I bought that turtle thing for Mike's niece!! I couldn't resist when I saw it! (I actually kind of wanted it for myself....)

ellen :) said...

Brian actually told him that anything turtle that Mommy buys for you is actually for HER! :)

momtoablessing said...

the turtle is cute, Sammy much cuter and those cupcakes look yummy

ellen :) said...

thanks, Jenny! :)