So Sammy went to the docs yesterday and apparently has bronchitis in his right lung. UGH! My poor baby... he is on antibiotics and a nebulizer with 2 inhaled meds. He thinks it's too cute to do the nebulizer because my dad does one everyday and he used to go there once a week and watch him do it. He was bicycling and very excited and laughing while doing the nebulizer. He got mad at me when it was done! Thank God for little things! He's not crazy about the antibio, but he still takes it, my little trooper! I have a pic that I'll post later!
Luke had his first band performance at Herberg last week. He was so happy and did great! (As far as I can tell with all of the other instruments playing!) He was so handsome too! My big guy!
Had to include the pics of the boy and his dog! They both love to snuggle! :)







7 comments:
Yay, Luke! Love the pics! So sorry Sammy is still feeling under the weather. I hope the antibio kicks it quick! Glad to hear he's such a trooper though. He really is a good boy!
Thanks, Sheila! He is really acting ok,for the most part. He is actually sleeping better lately, not sure why when he's sick! maybe it's just beating him down! He seemed to go down much more calmly tonight, hopefully the cooties are on their way out for the holiday in less than 2 weeks! My parents literally live 2 minutes from my house and we haven't seen them in what seems like months because we've been so cootified! :(
WTG Luke! I hope he sticks with it. I loved the band and I miss playing my sax. Eventually he has to go tenor! Such an awesome sound. Love the pics.
I hope the cooties will find their way out. Seems like you poor things are always battling.
thanks, Dawn! he really loves it, and is very talented at it! :)
I hope Sammy is feeling Better Audrianna and Myself both just got over bronchitis Audrianna had a double ear infection with hers and I had mild walking pnemonia. Now Of course Audrianna just has a nasty cough again and a runny nose we saw her dr today who assured us its just a cold.
WOW Luke is awesome! I love the pictures with the dog, so cute!! Sorry to hear that Sammy is still dealing with the sickies. I know all about it!! Emma is taking the same stuff still!! Hoping this round kicks it out totally!! She, unlike Sammy, is not sleeping well. The nebulizer treatments with the steroid meds in them make her jumpy crazy, kicking up her myolclonus bouncy arm thingys and preventing good sleep. By the way, did I ever ask you what medication finally helped bring Sammy's under control. Emma and Sammy are cut from the same mold you know. They are sooo much alike in so many ways. Maybe what he is taking would help her too.
Amy, thanks for the words of encouragement! Sammy is on Zonegran, 100mg twice a day! It has worked beautifully! :)
Post a Comment