Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sammy went for his re-check for his bronchitis before Thanksgiving and was diagnosed with an ear infection. Will it ever end??!! He is on a different kind of antibiotic now and we are also giving him an oral steroid to see if we can clear out the rest of the junk in his lungs. UGH! He was crying his head off this morning before I left for school, not sure what the issue was...maybe just tired, but then he doesn't finish eating his breakfast and can't tell us what's wrong...hopefully school cured the crabbies!
On a lighter side, he is so happy it is the holiday season...he is totally in love with anything Santa! :)

Have to post some more pics soon...

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Ugh! I'm hoping the cooties go away soon!! I had Malayna out of school for 3 weeks because of swine flu around and I wanted to be sure she could get both vaccines before returning. Then they had a vacation week so it was a whole month out of school and it was so nice to be cootie free!! I'm dreading it now that she's back now but she's so happy to be there!!

Malayna is in love with Santa too! She's gone from calling him Santa to calling him Santy Claus, it's so cute! She saw him at Wards in Great Barrington and was awe struck. She did talk to him a little but wouldn't give him a hug and wanted Chuck to pick her up. I wasn't with them so I missed the whole thing. He didn't expect him to be there so he didn't have the camera. Darn! We're hoping to take her to see him at the library this weekend.

momtoablessing said...

So Audrianna and Sammy really love puttin us through the ringer. with the virus thing. Audrianna had a double ear infection and bronchitis two weeks ago, then last year she was super sick with the yucky junky cold. she was full of mucous and put on antibiotics for the 3rd time

Amy said...

Oh, tell me about it. I pray that he gets well soon!! I know how you feel!