We got an xray for Sammy yesterday, and got the call back today that he has asthma/pneumonia. so he's going on yet another antibio to see if we can kick it's butt! My poor baby ! Is school worth this at all??
On the good side, we found the lights for the tree (yes, I'm an idiot and they were in the ornament box after all) but they were all dead so Brian and Luke trekked to Big Lots and got new lights. So the boys put the lights on last night and Luke and I did the yearly tradition of putting the decorations on..of course Luke had to go to bed and insisted I wait until this afternoon to put the tinsel on with him! :) My little sweetie! :) He is hacking like a mad man from a cold, hopefully on the mend...he's a pretty quick healer, and is a trooper! :)
Going to bring Sammy to see Curious George and Martha Speaks at Barnes and Noble on Sunday! He is so excited! Doing the birthdays (mine and my sister's the day after mine) this weekend, should be fun! :)
I'll get some pics of the boys with the tree...
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Ugh! Poor little man, Sammy! I say, no, school is NOT worth it! I've always told our school that Malayna's health comes first. Can't wait to see pics of the boys with the tree! And Happy Birthday!! Unfortunately, I'm not coming to the mall this year. I haven't been to that mall in at least a couple years now. Last time I was there alot of stores had closed. I do alot of my shopping online now, much easier that way. But I do hope we can hook up someday! We're not that far away!
Oh my goodness!! Poor Sammy! What horrible news. I hope he is feeling better soon.
Darn, poor boy! I hope he gets well fast!! This year has been crazy for that kind of stuff--at least around here anyway!! I agree with Sheila about the school thing!! I wish I lived closer to ya'll!! I come hang out with you!!
I look forward to the pictures too!! Have fun!
thanks,ladies! The funny part is he is acting ok for most of the time--just coughing now and again and sounding ratlly. (sp?)
Darn, Sheila-- we need to plan something!! I would love to get all of us ladies together someday! :)
Post a Comment