Ugh..my sister is not coming now until Tuesday night. She was supposed to come home on Sunday. The weather was so nasty on Sat. night and SUnday where the airport is in Conn. that she is now 2 days behind getting her flight home. That's ok though because now she is staying 3 extra days on the other end and will get to be here for New Year's Eve and isn't leaving until Jan. 2! Yah!
Sammy is getting a recheck done at the doc's this afternoon for his pneumonia. He now has another cough going on, like a cold one. I am praying hard that he is able to resolve this before the holidays! My poor sweetie...I am getting so frustrated with the no sleep , too much meds, and no eating which is our latest battle yesterday.
One and a half more days at work with the kids and then vacation baby! :)
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Ugh! Poor Sammy Man! I hope the holiday break gives him time to recharge his batteries and chase the cooties away!
Sorry your sister is delayed but glad that she'll get to stay longer. Our neighbor was supposed to be in New Mexico but showed up on our doorstep to get her key back because she was bumped from her flight because of the storm and she can't get out until Wednesday now. What a bummer!
You gotta send those sickies away! Tell them to hit the trail!
It sounds like the sister scene has a happy ending. I hope she has uneventful travels tomorrow.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Oh and I love the 3D glasses pics of all the guys. Where were yours?
yeah, this weather is crazy! We got nothing..it was so weird!
We are doing everything we can to get the little man better! Merry Christmas to you, too, Dawn! :)
Merry Christmas!! Praying that Sammy gets well before Christmas! Glad to hear your sister is getting to stay through New Year's. Have fun on your vacation!!
Oh, and I get dizzy from wearing those glasses..I tried, though..they were watching the Polar Express 3D version..one of Sammy's newest favorite Xmas movies! :)
Post a Comment