So we are all still alive...survived the craziness of the holidays in one piece... had a great time with my sister and her husband visiting for 10 days... great to see them again! :) The boys were very blessed with many gifts and had a great holiday season...
Sammy is still battling the chest crap...he still has rattly junk in the lungs and we have an appt. for January 26 with a pediatric pulmonologist who coincidentally has CP as well. I am excited for Sam to see that someone who has muscle issues like him can become a doctor! I am just so eager for the lungs to clear up...needless to say we are obviously cancelling his Botox appt. on Thursday. Ugh! Will we EVER get it done??!! He also has an appt. for his teeth cleaning and cavity filling under anaesthesia on January 20, which won't happen either if he still has breathing issues! Oy vay!
Luke is currently loving his new ATV, which he was able to get because we sold his old one that was too small for him... He is a big boy now because he has to shift it with a clutch! My little man is growing up! Next thing you know it will be a car! ;)
We just bought curtains for the living area, FINALLY! We were able to get some US made (believe it or not!) curtains from Country Curtains for not that much more than the others we bought at Target for the bedrooms. Worth the extra change to put Americans to work! Brian is very happy about that... Ok, how sad are our lives when I am posting about CURTAINS??!! Ugh! Time to get a life, Ellen! :) We did go out to lunch the day we brought my sister back to the airport, just the 2 of us... it was nice! :)
I am telling everyone I know....not to buy a Tempurpedic bed! They are horrible! Brian and I have been waking up everyday with a horrible back ache! We are exchanging it and getting a new bed tomorrow! I can't wait...I never have back issues, and this is ridiculous! :(







4 comments:
Hey Ellen! So glad you had a great time over the holidays. I can't believe Sammy is still battling the "chest crap"! Please tell us about the pulmonologist with CP after your visit. How encouraging! I hope you get some answers and find a way to get Sammy cleared up too! Thanks for the heads up on the Tempurpedic! I've been thinking I want one but not so much now! Actually I've thought about getting one for Malayna but they're just too much money!
Sheila,
Sammy has a visco foam bed but we got it at a cheap store so it's not Tempurpedic and it's definitely squishier. He loves his and started sleeping better after we got it for him. We got the new bed yesterday and I woke up this morning with NO BACKACHE! It was wonderful! So definitely not a coincidence, like I was thinking...
Thanks for the info, Ellen! Definitely good to know!
Hey Ellen! I am glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Glad to hear that Sammy is seeing a doctor with CP, how cool! I can't wait to hear about that. That is encouraging! I hope they can clear Sammy up real soon! I know that has to be frustrating for you and him. Thanks for the information on the Tempurpedic. Emma has one, and it works well for her because it is like a hospital bed. It sucks her in there too and helps so she doesn't get pressure points. I have been thinking about getting one for us. They cost so much, I think I will wait now.
Post a Comment