Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey, now I have a sinus infection! What the heck??!! I am done with this... I need VACATION!





4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh gracious Ellen, what is the deal here? It's been like that everywhere, apparently! This has been a weird year for sicky things. I am sorry to hear that you have to deal with this now. I hate sinus infection. They stinkin hurt!! I pray you get well very soon. LOVE AND BIG HUGS from EMMA and ME!!

Emma thinks Sammy is cute!! I said, "Emma, don't you think Sammy is cute in this picture?" She said, "YEE UH!" She said in her southern accent too! LOL!!

Take care of yourself sweetie!

Sheila said...

Ugh! Feel better soon!! Hugs!

Dawn said...

Ack craps! Hope you are feeling better soon. Do you have the vacation countdown going yet? 10 working day for me!

ellen :) said...

Thank you ladies! :) I am feeling better than last week but still stuffy and draining. UGH!
AMy---Too cute! I have been trying to listen to Emma's talking online, but my computer connection at home sucks lately and I can't get on YouTube here at school. :( I would love her southern accent! My brother-in-law is from Georgia and I just love to here the drawl! :)
Dawn, we are at 12 1/2 days left here....how did you guys get so lucky??!! :)
Sheila, thanks for the hugs...I really need them! Are you coming to our mall to do some Xmas shopping???