Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sammy's new eye gaze device

Little video of Sammy using his new eye gaze device...and at times trying to be fresh on purpose!! Love it to pieces!!! :)www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

5 comments:

Sheila said...

OMG! That's awesome! I love it! He'll tell you a thing or two now, I'm sure! Hee, hee!

ellen :) said...

that's what I'm afraid of Sheila! ;)

Amy said...

OMG!!! That rocks so hard!! I am so impressed with that boy!! What a smarty pants he is!!! This absolutely made my day. You are in big trouble now...the fresh sass begins. He and Emma could do some damage. Emma loves ice cream too. I am so happy for him. Imagine how great that feels for him to communicate like that.

ellen :) said...

it is awesome, Amy! I always knew he was a freshy, now I have proof!!! I agree, he and Emma would be quite the team, hah?? ;)

Dawn said...

How amazing is that? That was so neat to see!!! WTG Sammy!

And I'll tell you another thing. These darn 2nd born sons are just full of chutzpah!